complete straw bale de-stringing system
Remove the twine every time
– Automatic bale de-stringing system.
Strings and twine around the bale must be removed before any process and are often done manually. However, at larger installations, the de-stringing process should be automized with a de-stringer system ensuring:
· Achieved savings and the possibility to upskill your employees to more challenging tasks, increasing efficiency.
· Minimum space requirements – If a bridge crane feeds the installation, and in comparison, with a long feeding conveyor.
· Collection of twine and strings in bulk has a length of 30-50 cm. The twine and strings are disposed of through a chute, making them easier to collect and deliver to recycling.
· High capacity – Up to 30 large square bales per hour.
· Easy maintenance because of the slow spinning rotors.
· Low power consumption
· Easy to operate
The process starts with loading conveyors passing the straw bales into the de-stringer system. As the straw bales pass, the twines are cut underneath the bale, and the threads are collected in bulk.
Most commonly, there are 6 strings around the large square bales adding up to 40m in total. The latest version of large square bales has 8 strings around to allow for high compression. In this case, there is 53m of string/twine. The strings, made from PVC, around one large square bale weigh between 500 and 700 grams.
To create one long row of straw bales without any gaps, it works with 4 individually controlled short bale conveyors. Once the strings are removed, the bale usually consists of 12 slices. 4 short conveyors ensure that the latest arrived bale catches up with the others.
Complete straw bale de-stringing system
Efficient & professionalbiomass handling
The goal for Processbio is to take out the complexity of the front-end biomass material handling
for the customer by taking full responsibility for the process from entrance of the biomass to infeed
actual process (boiler - reactor - thermal treatment) enabling the customer to have full focus on their core competences.
Service & Assistance
Processbio offer 24/7/365 service assistance with a Processbio Service Agreement through
the service organization of the company, ensuring optimal uptime on the production line and application
knowledge from the professional technicians of Processbio.
Contact our specialists
John Thrane Nielsen
PARTNER, GROUP DIRECTOR & SALES
Tel: +45 20 44 07 60
PARTNER & SALES MECHANICAL PRE-TREATMENT OF FEEDSTOCK
Tel: +45 23 30 38 70
SALES MANAGER USA
PARTNER & CTO
Tel: +45 27 87 36 16